Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Technology can be so confusing!

Technology is confusing I don't get it! I can't catch on and I'm not sure why. I'm in my 20's, I just graduated from college with a degree in television post-production and motion graphics. I'm great with computers and computer programs. I even worked for Harpo Studios, as in The Oprah Show. But when it comes to the Internet and all this social networking I'm lost.


I started Peach Prints and invitations company about a year ago to make some extra money during my last year of college. I found out I love to design invitations so I decided to try and make it a business. Everyone kept telling me I needed a blog. So I started this blog, which turned out to be a lot of fun. But now I have to promote this blog along with my company. My friends tell me join Twitter, that sounds easy enough, but what would I tweet about? And who would follow me? My friends also tell me to start a facebook page. I have a facebook page; I thought it was to connect with friends. I guess I will figure it out some day. Hopefully :)




No comments:

Post a Comment